The ultimate in Daines & Hathaway style, the Military Wet Pack is based on the wash kit supplied to the British Army in the 1920s. Featuring a waterproof lining with enough compartments and storage for the most fastidious of organisers, it rolls neatly up to fasten with signature strap and buckle closure. The Brooklyn leather with its vintage, pre-worn looks has a soft and tactile appeal from first use - this is the travel wash bag Indiana Jones would have used. If he were a real person of course...
The complete kit comes ready packed with overnight essentials from luxury grooming brand Taylor of Old Bond Street. Includes toothbrush, sandalwood shaving cream (60ml), pure badger brush, victorian mach3 razor and pocket comb.
- Brooklyn Leather - A soft, 'pull up' leather with an oiled finish which provides a gently pre-worn look
- Waterproof lining - green
- Signature strap and buckle closure
- Includes toothbrush, sandalwood shaving cream (60ml), pure badger brush, victorian mach3 razor and pocket comb
- Width: 255mm Height: 148mm
- Made in England