Nantucket Reds Collection™ Men's Pleated Front Pants
Introduced in the 1960's by the late Philip C. Murray, the original Nantucket Reds™ pants have become a symbol of island life. Inspired by the color of the sails that sailed the coast of Brittany, France, our iconic cotton canvas pants are guaranteed to fade.
- Traditional fit, classic fuller cut through the leg and seat
- 100% cotton canvas
- Sits at waist
- Button closure and zip fly
- Slant front pockets
- Welt back pockets, left with button closure, right open
- Lined waistband and lined pockets
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Unfinished at 38"
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN