These Raleigh Denim Workshop jeans are made of raw, stretch denim. They start dark and a tiny bit stiff, but they'll soften, fade, and mold to your body over time. You will probably want to order one size smaller than you normally wear.
- Handcrafted in downtown Raleigh, NC, USA
- Hand-signed inside on front pockets
- Signature red chainstitch hem, sewn on Union Special 43200G
- Zipper fly
- Gold stitch
- 92% Cotton / 6% Eme / 2% Elastane
- Brass buttons and rivets
- 11 oz Cone Mills denim
- Mid-rise, thin leg
- 11" leg opening, 8.5" front rise, 33" inseam
- 92% Cotton / 6% Eme / 2% Elastane. Made in the USA. Indigo may bleed
- Care: turn inside-out, wash cold separately. Hang or lay flat to dry.