The trend for corduroy shirts can wax and wane, but new this fall, our latest 8-wale all-cotton overshirt is now so right. The fabric is heavy enough to serve as a transitional jacket yet is constructed and shaped like every shirt we make. A classic that only gets better with time, and that looks particularly awesome this season in a new array of original Relwen colors. Equipped with two large-capacity flap pockets and reinforcing canvas from behind the openings for extra durability.
- fit: classic; tapered waist
- shell: 100% cotton, 8 wale corduroy, 315 gsm
- yoke lining: 100% cotton, dark chamois melange flannel twill, 175 gsm
- clean finished felled seam construction with resulting 4 plys of material at major seams
- 2 5/8" straight collar points w/ open slot construction at back for collar stays
- large capacity double patch + flap "overshirt" pockets, w/ reinforcing olive canvas tape at back
- care: machine wash cold, no bleach, air dry flat or line dry