Raleigh Denim Workshop Martin Jeans - Cubist Rinse
This indigo...it's gorgeous. super dark, but somehow. Treat them like raw jeans for a great fade, but also for the buttery softness that develops down the road.
Beware, they might turn you a little blue in the beginning, but they're absolutely worth it.
- Button fly
- Half-lined back pockets
- Hand-stamped, limited-edition, numbered leather-patch
- Signature red chainstitch hem, sewn on our Union Special 43200G
- Handcrafted in downtown Raleigh, NC, USA.
- Navy bones print with signature on inside on front pockets
- Antique Brass buttons and rivets
Tailored fit with a tapered leg.
- 100% Cotton Wash cold with like colors. Hang or lay flat to dry.
Heads up — these are running a little small so order one size bigger than you normally wear.
NOTE: Indigo will likey bleed until it's been washed a few times. Take care around light colored fabrics and surfaces.