The collar is a two-piece pattern with a separate collar-band shaped like a smile to ensure it properly frames the neck. Woven cotton interlining hides within these collar pieces, along with the button placket, to help reinforce and hold the shape while reducing weight. The button placket utilizes horizontally cut buttonholes and slot-holed buttons strung to folded woven tape. This method of affixing buttons was historically reserved for vintage military garments.
- fit: classic; 1/2" drop tail at back
- content: 100% cotton, finespun peached jersey, 180 gsm/5.3 oz
- new 3-button placket opening utilizing double layer woven tape strung thru slot hole buttons, each position framed w/ 2 bartacks for lasting durability
- horizontal cut buttonholes
- smile shaped shirt collarband for closer tapered fit
- split tail side seams
- care: machine was cold; air dry flat or tumble low