Standard issue for everyone here at Relwen. We base our Supply Pant upon the classic Utility Pant of the U.S. military from the 50’s and 60’s and then slim it down with a tapered leg for a more modern aesthetic. Our fall variant features a mid-weight broken twill with 3% stretch, resulting in a rugged yet flexible garment. The front and back pockets are faithfully stitched and shaped to replicate the original military issue, along with adjustable button side tabs. To ensure additional mobility we included our mountaineering crotch gusset and knee pleats. You will not find a more thoroughly considered and constructed pant anywhere.
- fit: relaxed classic w/ tapered leg
- content: 97% cotton, 3% spandex, peached reverse broken twill, 300 gsm
- interior waistband facing: 100% cotton 2x1 natural twill
- faithfully constructed U.S. military utility trouser of '50s and '60s era, front pockets rolled w/ seam allowance forward of entry, back pockets cut wider than sewn width for excess fullness
- mountaineering crotch gusset at base of rise distributes extra comfort + mobility; knee pleats
- care: machine wash cold, no bleach, hang dry only, steam iron as needed