Weyhill & Wharf The 1776 American-made Oxford Button Down
The 1776. Weyhill & Wharf's Inaugural Split-Trim Oxford.
Old Glory deconstructed into a classic, American-made oxford cloth button down. Ideal for watching fireworks, playing lawn games, spending a day at the beach, or eating freshly baked apple pie. Red & White wide repp silk trim in the collar and sleeve plackets with Star trim in front center and button-through collar detail. Expertly cut & sewn by dedicated craftsmen in a historic New England factory.
Celebrate Independence Day in a shirt made in the U.S.A by proud Americans.
- Special Production Preparatory Oxford
- Tailored Fit. Weyhill & Wharf shirts are designed with an athletic cut, where we removed excess material without sacrificing mobility
- Patented, Signature W&W Button-Through Collar Detail with Navy and White Stars
- Red x White Trim in Collar Band, Sleeve Plackets and Star Trim in W&W Button-Through Collar Detail, and sleeve plackets
- Custom, Hand-Woven Silk Trim
- Genuine English Silk
- Sourced from of the World's Oldest Silk Mills (Est. 17th Century)
- Single-needle Stitching
- Side Pleat Construction
- Single Chest Pocket (Left)
- Reinforced Gussets (L & R)
- Embroidered Oar Logo on Right Hip Gusset
- Reduced Scalloped Tail Length To Be Worn Tucked In or Out
- Durable yet soft, 2-ply 100% Cotton Oxford
- Classic Ivy Collar Roll
- Contrast Stitching on Select Buttons
- Shirts Are Not Pre-Shrunk and Will Shrink (Size Up if Unsure)
- Handcrafted in USA
- Designed in NYC
- Cut & Sewn in Historic New England Factory