You ever notice how the neatness of certain clothing can make you feel trapped? How the moment you throw on an outfit that’s been pressed, for instance, your movements become as stiff as that starched shirt? One of the many reasons we love Relwen is how they’ve designed their clothes to inspire the opposite mind-set—one of ease and spontaneity. This Rumpled Lawn Shirt, in fact, has been crafted to evoke a care-free state of dishevelment. Made from ultralight cotton with a hint of polyurethane, it’s the perfect choice when you want to head out on summer days feeling like you’ve got nothing to lose.
- Ultra-lightweight cotton shirt with polyurethane filament added for a puckered pattern that remains cool in hot weather
- Button-down collar reinforced to keep its shape
- Natural mother-of-pearl shell buttons for refinement and durability
- Patch pocket on the chest for stashing your sunglasses
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinking