Puckered and disheveled cotton shirting is a must-have staple of any proper summer wardrobe. Seersucker fabric, in addition to lighter broadcloth, is specifically geared to endure the summer heat. Part of the magic is that cotton is an infinitely breathable material, but in the case of seersucker, the fabric never wholly touches the skin.
- fit: classic; tapered waist
- content: 99% cotton, 1% spandex boldly textured seersucker, 95 gsm
- patterns and fabrication developed exclusively for Relwen
- 2 5/8" classic buttondown collar w/ added reinforcement behind smaller 14L buttons
- natural mother of pearl shell button quality, single open patch chest pocket
- single needle clean finish construction throughout
- care: machine wash cold; no bleach; air dry flat or line dry