The original Nantucket Reds™ shorts, perfect for those sunny summer days! Introduced in the 1960's by the late Philip C. Murray, the original Nantucket Reds™ pants have become a symbol of island life. Inspired by the color of the sails that sailed coast of Brittany, France, our iconic cotton canvas pants are guaranteed to fade.
- Traditional fit, classic fuller cut through the thigh and seat
- Classic Bermuda length, 9.5"
- 100% cotton canvas
- Sits at waist
- Button closure and zip fly
- Slant front pockets
- Welt back pockets, left with button closure, right open
- Lined waistband and lined pockets
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN