Nantucket Reds Collection™ Men's Pleated Front Pants
Introduced in the 1960's by the late Philip C. Murray, the original Nantucket Reds™ pants have become a symbol of island life. Inspired by the color of the sails that embarked the coast of Brittany, France, our iconic cotton canvas pants are guaranteed to fade.
• Traditional fit, classic fuller cut through the leg and seat
• 100% cotton
• Sits at waist
• Button closure and zip fly
• Slant front pockets
• Welt back pockets, left with button closure, right open
• Lined waistband and lined pockets
• Machine wash cold, hang dry
• Unfinished at 38"
• Finished at 30" and 32" inseam with plain bottom
• DO NOT DRY CLEAN