The original Nantucket Reds™ shorts available in a lightweight cotton, perfect for warmer climates! Introduced in the 1960's by the late Philip C. Murray, the original Nantucket Reds™ pants have become a symbol of island life. Inspired by the color of the sails that sailed the coast of Brittany, France, our iconic cotton canvas pants are guaranteed to fade.
- Traditional fit, classic fuller cut through the thigh and seat
- Classic Bermuda length, 9.5"
- 100% cotton poplin
- Sits at waist
- Button closure and zip fly
- Welt front pockets
- Welt back pockets with button closure
- Lined waistband and lined pockets
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN