Nantucket Reds Collection™ Men's Poplin Shorts
The original Nantucket Reds™ shorts available in a lightweight cotton, perfect for warmer climates! Introduced in the 1960's by the late Philip C. Murray, the original Nantucket Reds™ pants have become a symbol of island life. Inspired by the color of the sails that embarked the coast of Brittany, France, our iconic cotton canvas pants are guaranteed to fade.
• Traditional fit, classic fuller cut through the thigh and seat
• Classic Bermuda length, 9.5"
• 100% cotton
• Sits at waist
• Button closure and zip fly
• Slant front pockets
• Welt back pockets, left with button closure, right open
• Lined waistband and lined pockets
• Machine wash cold, hang dry
• DO NOT DRY CLEAN